Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy...and stupid :p



Starting this week, Tuesdays and Thrursdays, I'm going to watch Odyssey 5 again. I absolutely love Christopher Gorham (can you tell? LOL) and I haven't seen this show in a really long time. I've seen almost everything he's been in, on and off for the past years, but only seen Odyssey 5 once. I don't even remember what is about. Ok, kidding, I do remember what is about, but pretty much all the details are hazy. So I can't wait to see it again. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I had no idea AXN Sci Fi was showing it again, so I've missed so many episodes. Damn! As a Twitter hashtag says, #slapyourself Crys! LOL

If you love a good sci-fi, you really need to watch this show. If you're in Romania, catch it on AXN Sci Fi Tuesday and Thursday. Enjoy! I know I will!

PS: Blogger you suck for not allowing multiple posts on other pages than the Home page, booo! That's not nice!

No comments: